The utilization of the website , web space which aims the promotion of musicians and their work, is subject to the following rules what our users must agree with prior to the use of any of our provided services.
The mentioned works provided on digital form by a musician, composer or music band will be made available on Internet by to be found by others for listening purposes only and are freely given to us by that musician, composer or music band after declaring in written form that are handing over those works' copyright to us for publishing in our website. The mentioned works will not ever be modified by us in any way but may eventually be subject to voice-over with 's non-commercial jingles.
1.1 - All information and/or material regarding your participation in our website will be supplied by you with the clear specification of your choices regarding the collection, use, access and editing of your data. It has then to be stated by you that when supplying any material freely to our website you know :
- 1.1.1 - that it will be publicly shared on our website;
- 1.1.2 - that it will not be, by any means, supplied to third parties unless otherwise specified by you;
- 1.1.3 - and trust the security measures we have in place to protect your material under our control;
- 1.1.6 - that when you visit our website, the web server where it is located may automatically receive and record anonymous information from your web browser including your IP Address, cookie information, the page(s) you request, the time spent on each web page and any search terms you query. Then we can use this anonymous information to customize your experience on our website, to show you more relevant advertising messages, and to improve our services in general;
- 1.1.7 - that we will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information as customer lists to anyone; nor will we share with anyone personally identifiable information about you that is of medical, financial or sexual nature.
We will update this policy from time to time. If we are going to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via e-mail. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying users of the change. Bear in mind that the only way to ensure your personal privacy whenever you are on the Internet is to make sure your browser is configured so that you are alerted to all cookies.
2.1 - In General
Your use of 's website and all information, products and services on the website are subject to the binding legal terms set forth below (Terms). We may update these Terms from time to time without giving you any notice.
Unless we let you know by giving you a notice, any new features or updated pages that we put on our website will be subject to these Terms. By using the website, you agree to each of the terms set forth below. If you do not agree with any term or condition set forth below, you are not authorized to use the website for any purpose.
We are pleased to give you access to this website free of charge or paid when properly notified of that by us. However, in order to access the website, you will need to establish an account with an Internet Service Provider (ISP). You will also need equipment to access the website, including a computer, modem or other communication device. You agree to pay for all hardware and services costs needed to access our website and use all services on it. We are not responsible for any of these costs.
This website has no material normally designated mature or adult content intended for people who are at least 18 years old. However, this website is not dedicated to children because the pictures and text on it, were not created or used based on pedagogic concerns towards visitors under 16 years old. Considering the possible existence of subjects which may not be understood or maybe misunderstood by children, we will never accept any participation of visitors younger than the age previously referred.
2.2 - Copyright
- 2.2.1 - This website is protected by international copyright, patent, trademarks laws and other intellectual property laws.
- 2.2.2 - You may use this website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may make a single copy of the individual screens you see, if they are not deliberately protected by the web designer, but only for your personal use. You cannot distribute or transfer the copies to others in exchange for money or other consideration.
- 2.2.3 - You may not - and agree not to - modify, reformat, copy, display, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this website, except as set forth below. This means that you may not mirror the homepage or results pages of the website on your own web website or web page.
If you want to make commercial use or non exclusive personal use of any of the material on 's website you may clearly send us an e-Mail to request it.
3 - No License Granted
Except for allowing you to use this website for your personal use as set forth in the paragraph above, when you use this website you are not receiving a license or any other rights from us, including intellectual property or other proprietary rights of or other companies with which we are affiliated. You understand that you have no rights to property except as we indicate in these terms.
4 - Conduct of Visitor
We believe that all visitors benefit from basic rules regarding conduct while using our website so that everyone feels free to share opinions and ideas. The free flow of ideas is jeopardized when a few individuals act irresponsibly. To help everyone have a positive experience, we ask-and you agree-to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using our website:
- 4.1 - you will follow these Terms and all applicable laws;
- 4.2 - you will never give your password to anyone and you will not provide your billing or credit information except to make a purchase in services where these features may be required;
- 4.3 - you will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using our website in any manner;
- 4.4 - you will not interfere with others' use of our website to make it difficult for them, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' enjoyment of our website;
- 4.5 - you will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights;
- 4.6 - you will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use;
- 4.7 - you will not collect or store personal information about any other individual on the website, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
- 4.8 - you will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with ; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
- 4.9 - you will not use the website to harm minors in any way, or encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature;
- 4.10 - you will not manipulate our website so as to hide your identity or participation in it (by using another person's identity, changing headers, or otherwise modifying any other possible identifier);
- 4.11 - you will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "spam," chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of our website, except in areas that specifically authorize you to do so (auction forums, for instances);
If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use our website without giving you any notice.
5 - Disclaimer Of Warranties
- 5.1 - Web changes constantly. As a result, we do not and cannot guarantee that your search will be complete or accurate or that the links in our website will be complete or accurate or active at the time of your search.
- 5.2 - The web sites to what we provide you links are developed by people we do not control. The process of including websites in our website is sometimes automatic. We cannot and do not always screen the websites included in our website. For these reasons, we assume no responsibility for the content of any website included in our website and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in the websites you may link to from our website. We assume no responsibility for any offensive or otherwise objectionable content contained in any of the websites you may link to from our website.
- 5.3 - You understand that your use of this website is at your sole risk. You understand that this website, index and all information, products and other content (including third party information, products and content) included in or accessible from the website are provided on an "as is" "where is" and "where available" basis, and are subject to change at any time without notice to you.
- 5.4 - You acknowledge that we make no warranty that our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- 5.5 - You understand that we do not warrant that the results obtained from your use of this website will meet your expectations. We do not warrant the access to this web site which may be unavailable due to maintenance or upgrade procedures.
- 5.6 - No warranty of any kind, whether oral or written, can modify the terms of the disclaimer set forth in this document.
- 5.7 - To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind including without limitation products and other content (including third party information, products and content) included in or accessible from our website.
- 5.8 - We expressly disclaim any endorsement, recommendation, guarantee, representation, warranty or condition (whether expires, implied, statutory or otherwise) in respect of, or responsibility for any action or inaction of any party including without limitation advertisers, partners, participating merchants, manufacturers or suppliers or any products or services supplied by such parties.
6 - Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we any of the companies we are affiliated with, or any of our content providers be liable to you (or any third party making claims through you) for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, unauthorized access to and tampering with your personal information or transmissions, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of the website, any computer-related damages due to downloading materials, typographical errors and/or omissions.
The limitations of liability and disclaimers herein shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, strict liability, negligence, or other tort and shall survive a fundamental breach or breaches of contract or the failure of the essential purpose of this agreement or of an exclusive remedy. We are not responsible for the accuracy of associated companies' information including any changes in or discontinuance of services and/or products, nor any intellectual property infringement made by any party. We are not responsible for changes in the services and/or products offered by affiliated companies.
7 - Access Restrictions And Termination
We can terminate your access to this website if access is by some way limited. We can also change these Terms at any time, without notice, and your continued use of our website after any change we make will mean that you agreed with the changes. In the event that you do not agree to any change, please do not access this website in any manner for any purpose.
8 - Copyright
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © by , Porto – Portugal, or its suppliers or affiliates. All rights reserved.
's logo, trademarks and other marks that appear throughout our website belong to , his affiliates or third party trademark owners, and are protected by international trademark laws. You are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing throughout this website without express written consent from the respective trademark owner except as permitted by applicable laws.
9 - Claims Of Copyright Infringement
Being a non-commercial and non-profit music station for informational purposes only, providing a free advertising media for musicians, composers or music bands, this site may contain copyrighted material owned by a third-party, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
Please use the following process to notify us of any copyright issues. All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and you should send an e-Mail to let us know those claims.
Claims of copyright infringement should include identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the pertinent material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
10 - Policy Concerning Repeat Infringer
Under the appropriate circumstances, it is 's policy to terminate any agreement or commitement and to remove and/or to disable access to its website of repeat infringers.